RegisterClick here to Register
Academic rate applies to those with a full time position in a non-commercial institute.
Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registration forms must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. These should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) to support your registration.
Members of the following societies are currently eligible for reduced registration rates. We welcome participation from other regional societies: please contact The Lancet Summit Marketing Office (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) to discuss.
- The Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand (TSANZ)
- Medical Oncology Group of Australia (MOGA)
- Netherlands Respiratory Society (NRS)
- Oman Respiratory Society (ORS)
- Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR)
- European Thoracic Oncology Platform (ETOP)
- Institute for Respiratory Health
- Philippine College of Chest Physicians
- Western Australian Clinical Oncology Group (WACOG)
- The Union
- Indian Chest Society (ICS)
- Australasian Lung Cancer Trials Group (ALTG)
- Hong Kong Thoracic Society (HKTS)
- Singapore Radiological Society (SRS)
- Malaysian Thoracic Society (MTS)
- Welcome Reception
- Access to all abstracts
- Conference materials
- Access to oral and poster sessions
- Mid morning and afternoon refreshments each day
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include travel insurance, please ensure that you have your own insurance policy before travelling.
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise customer services of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify customer services immediately. Provided written notice is received by 15 June 2017, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by 29 June 2017, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after 29 June 2017, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here