1 Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Post Doc’s are not eligible for the student rate. Student registrations must be accompanied by a letter from your head of department, attesting to your student status. Please email the letter to Kay Russell (Please do not mail credit card information under any circumstances).
2 Online developing countries rate applies to attendees from countries listed in Group A and Group B on the Research4Life website
The Summit programme is designed to appeal to an academic and clinical professional audience. If you are a person living with HIV or work voluntarily to support the community and would like to apply for a registration-fee waiver, please write to email@example.com explaining your interest in the Summit; please include details of any community organisations or networks with which you are affiliated. (Please do not mail credit card information under any circumstances)
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks via the online platform and mobile apps
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks for 6 months after the conference
- Access exhibitor profiles for 6 months after the conference
- View abstracts of all presentations for 6 months after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access for 6 months after the conference to:
- Watch recorded talks*
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on virtual registration rates.
However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non-EU B2B customer please contact Kay Russell with your VAT number and we can provide an appropriate invoice.
If you are based in Australia and registering please also contact Kay Russell, as your invoice needs raising with Australian VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer.
If you are based in Switzerland and registering please also contact Kay Russell, as your invoice needs raising with Swiss VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are a Swiss B2B customer. Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances.
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online and the listed payment applications. Elsevier accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Paypal and Unionpay. Your registration documents will be available on the registration system for you to download.
We do not offer refunds for online conference registration.
Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.