RegisterClick here to Register
Author Registration Deadline: April 29, 2022
Registration deadline for live participation (non-presenting delegates): July 13, 2022
*Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. This rate does not apply to Postdoctoral researchers.
**Low Income Country rate applies to attendees from countries listed in Groups A & B on the Research4Life website
UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on virtual registration rates. However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non-EU B2B customer please contact Cinzia Mamberti with your VAT number and we can provide an appropriate invoice.
If you are based in Australia and registering please also contact Cinzia Mamberti, as your invoice needs raising with Australian VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer. If you are based in Switzerland and registering please also contact Cinzia Mamberti, as your invoice needs raising with Swiss VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are a Swiss B2B customer. Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances.
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks via the online platform and mobile apps
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks for 6 months after the conference
- Access exhibitor profiles for 6 months after the conference
- View abstracts of all presentations for 6 months after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access for 6 months after the conference to:
- Watch recorded talks*
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online and the listed payment applications. Elsevier accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Paypal and Unionpay. Your registration documents will be available on the registration system for you to download.
We do not offer refunds for online conference registration.
Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.