The Lancet Summit: Cancer care in Asia and Latin America
July 14-15, 2022 | Online and On-Demand
Register now to join us live for the Lancet Summit: Cancer care in Asia and Latin America
Organised by The Lancet Oncology, the Asian Oncology Summit returns for the 9th time and, on this occasion, will be held in conjunction with the 1st Latin American Oncology Summit.
Arranged within two time-zones, key opinion leaders from across Asia and Latin America will lead discussion on clinical and global oncology topics relevant for both regions in a post-pandemic world. View the full programme here.
Our high-quality online platform will promote interaction and discussion allowing attendees to share experiences and learnings in both settings, to foster interdisciplinary and multinational collaboration, and to help inspire ideas to restore and improve cancer care and control.
Register now to:
- Watch the talks and participate in live Q&A.
- Schedule video meetings with other participants
- Enjoy 6-months access to recordings of talks you may miss live*.
Making use of a virtual format, this 2-day Summit is designed to enable the same topics to be discussed in different time zones and for each to share the lessons learned, creating a unique opportunity for researchers, clinicians, and policymakers to gain insights from other parts of the world to facilitate new opportunities and understanding of mutual benefit.
- Impact of COVID-19 on cancer care - future challenges and priorities
- Health systems resilience
- Palliative care
- Cancer politics and policy
- New technologies in cancer care
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
Join the ConversationJoin the Conversation
Asian Oncology Summit
- Rei Haruyama, Japan
- Jianxing He, China
- Saia Maú Piukala, Kingdom of Tonga
- C S Pramesh, India
- Diana Sarfati, New Zealand
- Odette Spruijt, Australia
- Patrick Tan, Singapore
- Nandini Vallath, India
- Yi-Long Wu, China
- Fabio Ynoe de Moraes, Canada
Latin American Oncology Summit
- Carlos Barrios, Brazil
- Christopher Booth, Canada
- Yanin Chavarri-Guerra, Mexico
- Nicolas Dawidowicz, Argentina
- Natalie Greaves, Barbados
- Cristian Herrera, Chile and USA
- Alessandra Menezes Morelle, Brazil
- Tania Pastrana, Germany
- Marion Piñeros-Petersen, France
- Priya Ranganathan, India
- Enrique Soto-Perez-de-Celis, Mexico
- Tatiana Vidaurre, Peru
- Gustavo Werutsky, Brazil